Pages

Jade Canopy December Box

Are you into gardening? 

Do you like to spend time outside in the dirt growing things?

Do you have a green thumb when it comes to gardening?

If you answered YES, then this is a box you really need to check out!

JADE CANOPY DECEMBER BOX 2015


I believe this is a unique subscription box as I have not really seen any geared towards gardening.  So 
when I came across this, I had to give this a shot! 

There are 4 different subscription programs you can choose from.

1).  Month to month = $30,00

2). 3 month prepay = $80.00 (save $10)

3).  6 month prepay = $160.00 (save $20)

4).  12 month prepay $320.00 (save $40)

So as you can see the more you commit, the more savings you will have in the long run!

Now to the box we go!



  Once you open your box up, you will see this underneath the top of the box.   This was a nice thing to read before going through the box and well thought out.

I did notice when I opened my box that it did start getting a little messy with the added moss in the box, not a bad thing but just to throw it out there to watch out for. (will show that later)



First thing on the list of goodies that came in the box was the Cath Kidston Blossom Body Lotion and Shower Gel.



The lotion itself left my skin feeling soft without the greasy feel to it.  It also did a good job moisturizing my hands as well.  The scent is pretty nice, not very strong but not very weak.   
I have not tried the shower gel yet but it smells just like the lotion (might let my wife use this shower gel, being as I am a man, don't really want to smell like flowers after my shower lol).

Next up are some bulbs and seeds that are ready to start planting.








As you can see, the box had 5 things of seeds ready to plant around this time of year as well as 3 Rd Ben Tulip bulbs.   I know what I will be doing this weekend!  


Next up is a decorative pot for you to start your indoor garden before it is time to transplant them outside.


Now you ask, I have a pot now and seeds but no good dirt!  Think again, they provided in the box 2 small bags of fresh organic dirt to use! 


Last thing I got was a flower bag.  






Earlier in the beginning of this blog I mentioned that when opening this box it was a little messy.  Here is a picture of what was in the bottom of the box.   I do believe that it got messy due to rough handling in transit to my home.  


The following are some papers that came with the box as well.



Overall this was a pretty interesting box.  I would recommend trying this box out and if you do like it then of course it would be wise (savings wise) to get a prepay subscription!  

To visit the website please CLICK HERE
To visit the Facebook website please CLICK HERE


Happy Gardening!! 

*I was provided this box for my honest and unbiased review*

Please comment if you have any questions or if you like this box and also please start following my blog for my future blogs!  

Thanks! 










No comments:

Post a Comment