Pages

Pet Gift Box January 2016






I was able to get my hands on the January 2016 Pet Gift Box!  For those of you who do not know about this subscription company, they send out boxes monthly full of goodies you and your dogs / cats will love (yup they provide for the cats too)!  They have the following subscription plans...
  • 1 month @ $28.99 each month
  • 3 month @ $23.99 each month
  • 6 month @ $20.99 each month
  •  12 month @ $ 18.99 each month 
As you can see, the longer your plan is, the cheaper the boxes will be for you. If you enter the code experimenter  at checkout you can get 25% off your first box!


This box, as you can see here, is geared towards the Big Game!  I love how this box was packed and how the goodies all went well with each other! 


The first thing that I will talk about is the Football.  MSRP $6.99
The football has no squeaker, but you can def. have a great time throwing the ball and having your pooch run and get it.  Both my dogs loved this football!  


Next up is the Remarkabowl bowl.  MSRP $12.49
This is a football shaped bowl that I will def. use for traveling and or just to put it in a different room for either some water or food for my pooches.



Next up is some Bowser Beer! MSRP $6.99
Don't worry, there is no alcohol in this beer!   My dogs loved the flavor of this!  This beverage is made from meat-broth, malt barley, and glucosamine for some added joint health which is a good thing to have! 





Next up is some Brew Buddies!  MSRP $ 9.99
These little beer shaped treats go great with the theme of the box!  This is also flavored with malted barley which is I am sure a unique taste for your pooch.  Both of my dogs love these treats! 



Last but not least, its Tailgating Beef Burgers!  MSRP $7.99
These are bite size beef treats that look like burgers!  These treats are mixed with meats and antioxidant-rich sweet potato! You can not go wrong with that! 




Overall, this box has a value of $44.45!!  
I do not think you can beat the value of the box vs. what you actually pay for the box!  
The people at Pet Gift Box are doing an excellent job at packing these boxes with the themes of the month perfectly!  

Again, use the code experimenter to get 25% off your box!  

Click Here  to go to their homepage 

Click Here  to go to their Facebook Page

I received this box for my honest and unbiased review.








No comments:

Post a Comment