Pages

K9 Probiotics and Health Booster by Super Vita Pets

Does your dog have digestive issues??
Does your dog have joint pain??
If yes, then this is something that you will def. need to check out!

This product is a powder that you mix with your pet's food.   Once mixed in, it is invisible, tasteless, and has no odor.









Pros

Helps the digestion process go smoother for both of my dogs. They have in the past had 
digestion issues, but being on this for about a week, everything is back to normal. If anything, it is helping both my dogs go a little more frequently with normal stools.

Once stirred in, you can not see in the food, and does not seem like dogs really notice there is 
something new in the food.


All in one support (digestion, joint health, skin allergies, ear infections, etc..) is def. a plus for a product!


I love that it has organic ingredients in it.


Has Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help with joints which is good for my older dog and my bigger dog. The older dog has hip and joint issues and has to take medicine for it, but with these ingredients combined, I have no need to keep getting separate joint meds!


Another big thing I like is that this product has MSM in it which is something I need for my elder dog!   Having MSM in it, I don't have to buy the extra MSM and am able to save money in the long run.


I always love and look for products made in the USA, which this one is!


The scoop is small, so bottle will last a long time.

Cons

The container bends in easily and is not very durable.


Upon arrival, it had been dented in pretty good.


Think there should be ingredient profile on the container so people can look at them instead of going on the computer to look up everything.


This can get a little messy when opening and closing the container while the container has a lot of powder in it.


Overall

Overall I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an All-In-One product for your dogs.  The product is priced out pretty good for the amount you get and the benefits your pet will get from it.  
The following is where you can get this product.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YAW8ZSS?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

Until next time!  Please subscribe and leave comments!  I hope to get a lot of people to read and subscribe so I can continue on with the testing of different products.

No comments:

Post a Comment